PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH WITH A LAW DEGREE AND YEARS OF LEGAL EXPERIENCE
WHY YOU NEED A DUI ATTORNEY
If you were arrested for driving under the influence (DUI), you may be asking yourself, “Do I really need an attorney?” Yes, you do need a DUI attorney!
You need an attorney who specializes in DUI defense. You can do goggle searches on the laws, read DUI blogs and get advice from friends and relatives, so why do you need to spend the money to hire a DUI defense attorney?
Sorry, but doing 10 or 20 hours of your own research just can't compare to the level of knowledge, skill and experience that a good DUI defense attorney has developed after spending years working in the trenches, before judges and juries and sitting across from prosecutors over a negotiating table.
Reasons to hire a DUI defense specialist:
- They know California's DUI laws and penalties
- They know the long-term impact of DUIs.
- They know the local judges and prosecutors.
- They know how to cross-examine arresting officers.
- They can challenge DUI evidence (field sobriety tests, PAS tests, chemical tests, dash cam videos, body cameras, etc.)
- They understand search and seizure violations.
- They know how to negotiate with the prosecutor.
- They understand the science behind DUI cases.
It is simply impossible to compete with a trained DUI defense attorney. If you want to give yourself the best opportunity to challenge your DUI charges and get the best outcome for you… you need to hire an attorney who is a DUI Defense expert.
Leave a Comment