Can I get a restricted driver's license if I was arrested or charged with a DUI in Fresno, Madera, Hanford, Lemoore, Visalia, Tulare or Porterville?
Restricted Driver's License Eligibility
You may be eligible for a noncommercial restricted driver license if all of the following apply:
- This is your first offense (you must not have had another offense within 10 years of a separate DUI violation, including a charge reduced to reckless driving, vehicular manslaughter, or violation of CVC23140).
- You completed a chemical test.
- The results showed a BAC level of 0.04% while operating a commercial vehicle, or 0.08% or more while operating a noncommercial vehicle.
- You were 21 years of age or older.
- Your driving privilege is not suspended or revoked for some other reason.
Contact our office and talk to an attorney about your specific situation. We have helped hundreds of people facing DUI charges.